We only collect information that we will use for the purposes set out in this policy.
Specifically, we collect:
(Please note: If you submit details to us of any other person (e.g. a friend), please make sure you have their permission before doing so.)
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
With reference to the above purposes, we inform you that the provision of data is mandatory for the purposes strictly linked to the execution of services or requests submitted by you and for the execution of contract to which you are a part as listed under points above. As a consequence, in case of refusal to provide your data, we will not be able to satisfy and fulfil your orders or requests and for you to take advantage of the services available through the Website.
In relation to the provision of data for the other purposes referred to in paragraphs above (i.e. profiling or marketing purposes) you will be, from time to time, required, through special forms on the Website, to provide your consent to the processing
We cannot run our business or provide many of our services and benefits without involving other people and businesses and sometimes we pass your information to these other people and businesses as set out below. We only share your information where we can do so in accordance with our legal data protection and privacy obligations. We share the information we collect with:
We may also share the information we collect where we are legally obliged to do so, for example, to comply with a court order.
The above subjects will process your personal data in their capacity as data processors, duly appointed by us, or as autonomous data controllers, as the case may be.
Any posts or comments you make to us on social media will be shared under the terms of the relevant social media platform (for example, Facebook or Twitter) on which they are made and could be made public by that platform. These platforms are controlled by other people, not us, so we are not responsible for this sharing. You should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms you use to ensure you understand how they will use your information, what information relating to you they will place in the public domain and how you can stop them from doing so if you are unhappy about it.
Any blog, review or other posts or comments you make about us, our products and services on any of our blog, review or user community services will be shared with all other members of that service and the public at large.
You should ensure that any comments you make on these services, and on social media in general, are fit to be read by the public, and in particular are not offensive or defamatory. You are responsible for ensuring that any comments you make comply with any relevant policy on acceptable use of those services.
Information provided through the Websites is stored on our secure servers or those of any third party we engage to provide our IT platform, and is encrypted using standard technology, adhering to applicable legislation.
Where we have given you, or you have chosen, a password which enables you to access your account or certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential and must not share it with anyone. You are responsible for any actions carried out using your password except where there has been fraud.
Although we are based in England, we occasionally need to use international suppliers to help ensure you receive the very best products and services from us.
To allow us to run our business on this basis, the information we collect may be transferred to, stored and used at premises in countries outside the European Economic Area, whose data protection laws may not be equivalent to those in the European Economic Area. If we do so, we will put in place appropriate measures for the protection of your personal information in such countries.
By using our services you agree to this international transfer, storing and processing.
In accordance with our legal data protection and privacy obligations, we will only retain your information for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose(s) for which we obtained it in the first placeWe will then either securely delete it or anonymise it so that it cannot be linked back to you (see paragraph 2 for full details of those purposes). For more information see our Cookies Policy.
You can contact us to discuss your information at any time using the details provided below.
It is very important to us that all the information we hold about you remains accurate and up to date to reduce the risk of a misunderstanding.
We need your help in doing so. If you have an online account with us, please ensure that the information (for example, contact information) you provide to us through that account remains accurate and up to date. Please review and update it regularly.
You have a number of rights which we respect and aim to uphold in everything we do. These rights include:
1. Correcting inaccurate information If you have reason to believe any of the information we collect on your behalf may be inaccurate, and you cannot correct such inaccuracy yourself through your registered account with us, please contact us (see below for how to do this).
2. Stopping our marketing We provide the means for you to stop all email and text (SMS or MMS) communications you receive from us – please see the "unsubscribe" link and "STOP" details we include in each email and text respectively. You can also contact us at any time using the details below and let us know what you would like us to change.
3. Reviewing our use of automatic computer processing You can ask us to have one of our staff review a decision about you which has been taken automatically by computer. One common example is if we decline an order you place with us online for anti-fraud or credit check reasons. Please note that these decisions can come about due to policy decisions taken by banks, card and payment processing companies and credit reference agencies who independently hold information about you and to resolve them, you may have to speak to them directly.
You can anytime request information about all personal information that we have collected about you. In addition, you may request that we correct, amend or delete such personal information. Please note, that if you request us to delete your personal information, we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
With reference to the above, please be informed that article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, grants the user with specific rights as below reproduced:
· The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if they have not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
· The interested party has the right to obtain indication of: the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; the particulars of the data controller, of the data processors s and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as the appointed representative in the territory of the State, of responsibles or agents.
· The interested party has the right to obtain: the updating, rectification or, when he/she has interest , integration of the data; the cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which are not needed to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations in sections a) and b) have been duly notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement reveals to be impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
· The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or sales communication
These rights under Article 7 may be exercised by the interested party, at any time, by Contacting Us.
We reserve the right not to comply with any requests we receive where we may lawfully do so, for example if we reasonably believe a request to be malicious, technically very onerous, to involve disproportionate effort or harmful to the rights of others.
If you have any questions or complaints about our use of your information, please contact us.We will do our very best to answer any question and resolve any complaint to your satisfaction. If, for whatever reason, you feel we do not meet the high standards we expect of ourselves, you have a right to complain to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
The Websites may contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any third party website, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of the same.
please let us know by Contacting Us.
Please help us to keep your records up to date by notifying us of any changes to your personal details.
Last updated 18/06/2018
Copyright 2018 © Sandhills East Ltd